Lanopearl refining & Exfoliating facial scrub
Product Code : Product23
Removes dead skin cells + moisturises+rejuvenates and soothes the skin
· Revive dull, lacklustre skin with this gentle and refining scrub.
· Tiny oatmeal beads polish away dead skin flakes and impurities returns skin’s natural shine.
· Honey nourishes and rehydrates the skin.
· Aloe Vera moisturises and softens the skin
· Horsetail and green tea extract provides antioxidant protection for essential skin vitality.
· Removes dead skin cells and redness
· Honey rejuvenates the skin
· Aloe vera moisturises and softens
· Clears and soothes the skin
Green tea extract
· It is anti-inflammatory, astringent, bactericidal, healing, mildly deodorant and stimulating.
· It is used in the treatment of scalp.
· Nettle has been evaluated for antioxidant activity, its resistance to microorganisms, and other common, as well as serious, health ailments.
· It has anti-aging property.
Aloe Vera extract-
· It is used as an anti-aging and healing agent.
· It enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
· It removes the wrinkles and gives the skin a healthier and younger look.
· Its anti-inflammatory properties help in treating blemishes, acne and other skin problems.
· It is used in anti-aging skincare due to its powerful regenerating, rejuvenating and stimulating activities.
· It has skin lightening effects and helps to naturally correct age spots.
· It also helps to tone and tighten sagging and loose skin to help it look firmer and more elastic.
· It allows nutrients to effectively reach the skin and removes waste products and toxins.
· It is used in personal skin care for its capacity to heal the skin
· It assists in improving acne and chapped skin, and relieving symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
· It is known for its soothing, calming and anti-inflammatory benefits.
· It is proven to treat dermal irritations in many cases, e.g.: eczema and many other skin problems.
· It is used for soothing skin rashes, including eczema and acne.
· It may also speed healing and prevent bacterial infection.
· It is naturally rich in antioxidants, which has a cell-protecting function as well.
· It’s a strong antioxidant effect that protects the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals.
· It can actually decrease wrinkles and makes you look younger.
Horse Chestnut Extract-
· It is an astringent, anti-inflammatory herb that helps to tone the vein walls.
· This herb can prevent, reduce, and remove inflammation in your body.
Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract-
· It is a very primative European herb that grows in moist places and is cultivated in Yugoslavia and contains silica in larger amount.
· Helps restore skin elasticity, bringing back that youthful snap
· It is also considered beneficial to acne, eczema and other skin conditions.
Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Extract-
· Coltsfoot originated in Europe, England, Asia and North Africa. It can be found in North America as well.
· It with its antioxidant properties can act as a skin-conditioning agent and reduce oxidative stress on the skin.
· It acts to promote a younger looking skin as it guards against microbial infection.
Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Extract-
· It is grown primarily in the Mediterranean region and in Europe.
· It is used in skin care formulations primarily for its cleansing properties.
· It is a natural astringent used to deeply cleanse skin which may help treat acne and similar skin disorders.
· It is a great moisturiser and can fight infections and acne and keep skin soft and supple.
· It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive.
· It soaks up impurities and helps detoxify your skin.
· It acts as an antibacterial and anti-fungal agent and helps disinfect and speed the healing process of acne.
· It helps smooth and comfort itchy, scratchy, and dry skin.
· It works great to help relieve dry, skin patches(Eczema), psoriasis,
· acne, bug bites, sunburns, and other minor skin irritations.
Apply scrub to cleansed, slightly wet face and neck in gentle circular movements. Concentrate on forehead, sides of nose and chin. Avoid the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use once or twice per week.
How it Works:
· Honey- nourishes and rehydrates the skin
· Aloe Vera- moisturises and softens the skin
· Horsetail and green tea extract- provides antioxidant protection for essential skin vitality.
· Tiny oatmeal beads- polish away dead skin flakes and impurities returns skin’s natural shine.
· Rosemary extract- It has skin lightening effects and helps to naturally correct age spots.
· Sage extract- It stimulates cell renewal and increases blood circulation resulting improvement in skin appearance.
Direction of Use:
Apply scrub to cleansed, slightly wet face and neck in gentle circular movements. Concentrate on forehead, sides of nose and chin. Avoid the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use once or
twice per week.