Product Code : OFW100
- Casseva Facewash is a Ph balanced gel base Multi Cleanser
- This Soap/SLS free Cleanser is non irritating and cleanses without leaving a filmy residue which can clog pores.
- Its active yet gentle ingredients will leave the skin soft and supple
- It cleanses and purifies the skin without drying
- It leaves the face fresh and clean after application
- It is dermatologist tested and it protects the Acid Mantle layer of the skin that in turn helps protect the skin from free Radical damage.
Avena Sativa (Oats)
- Avena sativa is basically a cereal whose seeds are edible and commonly known as Oats.
- It is effective in fighting dull, flaky dryness as they contain polysaccharides, which become gelatinous in water.
- It acts as a natural moisturizer by removing the dead skin cells.
- It is known for their skin lightening effects as well as improving the skin tone and texture and smoothing out blotchy areas.
- It contain natural cleansers called saponins that can remove dirt and oil from the pores without causing irritation
- It is derived from coconut oil and fruit sugar.
- It mildly cleanses the skin by helping water to mix with oil and dirt so that they can be rinsed off.
- It also enhances the properties of primary cleansing and moisturizing agents contained in a product.
- It is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F.
- It offers UV protection and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
- The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin
- It reduces skin inflammation and also soften the skin
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
- It is a commonly used ingredient as an additive in skin care products utilized to revitalize and rejuvenate tired and dull looking skin.
- It is also referred to as vitamin E acetate and is a vitamin supplement.
- It is used to nourish the skin as well as protect the skin from the sun’s ultra violet rays.
- Vitamin E seals in moisture and it soften and hydrates the skin.
Aloe Vera Juice
- It keeps the skin supple and rejuvenated and also lightens blemishes.
- It moisturizes the skin and helps to remove dead cells, wrinkles and fine lines
- It has antimicrobial property that helps kill the bacteria causing acne and reduces the acne marks by lightening the skin
- Aloe gel is hydrating and moisturizes the skin well hence it can be used in all weathers to prevent dry and patchy skin.
Apply to damp face and massage all over wet face in circular motion. Thoroughly rinse with water and pat dry with a soft towel. Use Toner and Moisturiser immediately after cleanser. Use twice daily or as advised.
To be used as a part of the daily cleansing routine.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, seek medical assistance.